TRAVELLING IN EUROPE

Hi readers!!

In this post, I am going to write about travelling in Europe. To start, I have to say that I want to travel in Europe before travelling around the world, because I think that first we have to discover what we have near us.

When I can, I will take 1 month of holiday and I will prepare a trip around Europe. In this way, I will have the opportunity to visit different countries.

I would like to go to many places but in this first trip I would go to Paris, Bruges, Amsterdam, Berlin and Bern.

First I will go to Paris. There I will visit the Eiffel Tower built by Gustave Eiffel, because I think that it is a beautiful building. After that, I will go to the Arch of Triumph. Later I will have to eat something so I will go to Le Meurice, in order to enjoy the gastronomy of Paris. 

Eiffel Tower
Arch of Triumph













Secondly, I will go to Bruges. In this country I will stroll in the streets, because there are many things to see and in this way I will see all the nice places of this city, for example the Basilica of the Blood.


Basilica of the Blood

After seen Bruges, I will go to Amsterdam. But in Amsterdam I will stay only two days, so I will take a canal cruise to see all the fantastic things in few time. To end the visit of Amsterdam I will take a photo on the “I amsterdam” letters to have a memory of this place.


"I amsterdam" letters












The fourth place that I will stay will be Berlin. There I will see the Brandenburg Gate and also the Museum Island. I want to visit the Brandenburg Gate because it seems a very beautiful place and the Museum Island could be interesting.

Museum Island

Brandenburg Gate

The last city that I will visit will be Bern. To finish my trip I will see the Bern Cathedral, that seems to be lovely and It has a high tower.

Bern Cathedral

Bern Cathedral

I think that this trip around Europe could will be interesting. Also, you can do this tour with your family. Comment it!! And share your opinion with me and my readers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation

Comparation of Turks and Basques

SOCIAL WEBSITES